Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jell-o diet

Josh threw up twice during the night and once again this morning. So far, nothing since then. Let's hope it stays that way. He's managed to keep some jell-o and liquids down. He's not been interested in food, but is begging me for some Milo. I told him last night that he could have some today, if he was better. Earlier today, he was almost in tears when I told him he was still too sick. Poor boy!

It snowed overnight and is now close to 40. I hope it melts everything! I love the snow, but especially after being cooped up for 2 days, I'm ready for winter to be over. The worst part is that Josh and I are stuck inside and it's above freezing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah!
    I am Carla from Brazil. Do you remember?
    It was nice to read about you.
    God bless you,

    Carla

    ReplyDelete