I wish I was here right now...in a cabin in the woods on a lake in WI... Hopefully, I will be...in mid-August! Hmmm, sure hope the bugs won't be too bad!
owhhh... I love this cabain. can't believe I was there once. when outside was about -40° degrees. (lol!) I hope I can be there again with you!! (someday... keep dreamming, akemi...). loved your quilt... you know you're excellent on it. I wish I can do it some day, when I have my kids. or... I wish I have hannah someday to make this for me when I have kids! (haha...). and cook too! =D miss you all.
owhhh... I love this cabain. can't believe I was there once. when outside was about -40° degrees. (lol!) I hope I can be there again with you!! (someday... keep dreamming, akemi...). loved your quilt... you know you're excellent on it. I wish I can do it some day, when I have my kids. or... I wish I have hannah someday to make this for me when I have kids! (haha...). and cook too! =D miss you all.
ReplyDelete