We said goodbye to Josh's pediatrician today. She's quitting the clinic to spend more time with her family. She will still be working at the hospital near us, but I really hope we never have to run into her there (meaning, I hope Josh never needs to go to the hospital). She has been a great doctor! I have no idea where to start with replacing her.
Josh is now 41.25 inches (75th %) and 39 pounds (50th %). I measured him around his birthday last month and he was exactly 41 inches. He grew .25 inches in 3 weeks! He's already growing out of his 4 year jeans (just one brand, other pants still fit). He's 2 months ahead of last year (same brand, size 3's, too short in April). At this rate, he'll be out of the 5's by Christmas (before he turns 5). I sure hope he slows down a little. At least summer is coming (hahaha...it's snowing flakes the size of ping-pong balls).
Speaking of which, have you ever tried to drive in snow like that at night? Everyone would pull away from the stoplight and then hit the brakes and weave back and forth, trying to avoid getting hit by the snow. It was pretty funny. I left the house in rain with the occasional slushy glob and was driving through 1.5-2 inch chunks of snow within .25 miles. Josh is pretty excited that the snow is back, but I'm ready for the warmer weather, especially since Josh can squeak by on his shorts from last summer. It would be nice not to have to buy a new winter wardrobe in February!
No comments:
Post a Comment