Yes, it's that time of year! The baseball season opened Monday! The Twins played a good game and won in the end. Torii Hunter was on the field, in the wrong uniform. =( But I think our pitchers did a good job striking him out.
Josh and Chris have been looking forward to this since the season ended last year. We gave Chris his Fathers' Day present early. I got him a Twins shirt and Josh picked out matching baseball caps for the two of them. On Monday, I told Josh that there would be baseball on again and that he could wear his hat and shirt. So much for nap time! He was too excited for Chris to come home. I finally let him get up and he got changed for the game and met Chris at the door, ready to watch. He was a little disappointed when we told him the game wouldn't be on for a couple more hours!
Josh is very into baseball and football, like his papa. He talks about them all season. After the Super Bowl, he realized that neither one was on anymore. He thought about it and then remembered that hockey was on, and his Tio Rubens likes hockey, so it must not be that bad. So he watched a couple games to give it a try, but still prefers the others.
you are way too cute Josh!
ReplyDelete