Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm so handsome!

Josh was the ringbearer in my youngest sister's wedding. He was really excited to carry the ring box and dress up. The first time he saw himself dressed up, he exclaimed, "Mommie, I'm so beautiful!" Guess he felt left out after hearing how beautiful all the girls were! Here are some shots (Thanks to Auntie Carol for the photos! Our camera doesn't work well, so we left it at home.).

The vest and hat were Josh's "pasarabo" (gift) Rachel picked out for him in Afghanistan.

Dida wandered a bit at the beginning of the ceremony.

Josh & Dida dancing at the reception.

Keep in mind it was at least 10 p.m. so at least they're still smiling, even if they can't stand up anymore.

How come no one else is falling over?

Good thing I've been watching "The Sound of Music", otherwise I'd have no idea how to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment