Monday, October 6, 2008
Pirates
Josh put on his pirate outfit yesterday and we played pirates for at least 30 minutes. His bed is the ship and the armchair is a smaller boat. We had to make a bridge with a blanket because of all the sharks (stuffed animals) and watch out for all the rocks (cars) while rowing with our single wiffle bat (I mean, oar). Josh watched out for rocks using a kaleidoscope, which also doubled as some sort of weapon used to beat sharks over the head. I asked him what his pirate name was and he answered, "Pirate Josh" and then informed me that I was "Pirate Mama". All animals privileged enough to ride in the boat were called "Pirate ___" (puppy, parrot, seal).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're such a good mom! -Vicki W.
ReplyDeleteHehe, sounds like fun! you got the pants done then? They turned out okay? :) - Debby
ReplyDelete