Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chattering

Josh is talking non-stop these days. He also likes to repeat everything 3-4 times, very loudly! He's been saying some crazy things lately. Here's a sampling:

The other day, while we were driving, he looked at the windows at the trees. "Mama, those trees are sharp." "What do you mean?" "They're sharp, they have no more leaves. Mama, where did the leaves go?"

His Tio (uncle) told him that baby Vivian (cousin coming soon) will come out of Tia's belly button. That freaked him out a little, especially since Tia's belly button is poking out quite a bit. Josh patted the belly a couple times, then attempted to push the button back in, saying, "I'm all done. I put her back now." He now says that Mama is in his belly button.

Last month, we were driving Chris to work and talking about the day. Josh was very curious about where we were headed and Chris explained that Josh and I were dropping him off at work. As we pulled into the parking lot, Josh said, "Papa, are you going to work in the white workhouse?"

No comments:

Post a Comment