Thursday, December 13, 2007

Never-ending

Josh is currently singing in his room. No naps for him today... At least I'll get a little downtime while he "rests". I relish this time of day. I get to sit down with a cup of tea (because I can never get the coffee just right on my own and we're out of coffee...Rachel, help!) and relax for a bit. I love the kid, but I also love having some time to get things done quickly. And the list is never-ending. I have 3 quilt fronts done and one in process, all of which need to be quilted. Also, I have a pile of receiving blankets that need to be finished so that I can have them ready for the multitude of babies arriving. I have several crochet projects, including a summery throw for the couch that was started last winter, a birthday present, and a new scarf for Chris. If you happen to be at the Lifetime across the river, Chris lost his scarf there. It's a variegated yarn in camouflage colors. It'd be nice to scratch the scarf off my list, which is ever-growing. Oh, and did I mention Rachel wants me to make her a quilt for a wedding present. Tough luck on that one, sis! Maybe I could make you a quilted doily. If you bring me a few pounds of Christmas Blend and Verona! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment