Chris is cooking supper tonight. He's making turkey burgers with feta cheese, garlic, onion, and cilantro mixed into the meat. On a bun, topped with some sauteed fresh mushrooms, yummy!
I went to the grocery store today. Usually that means dragging Josh through the aisles and leaving when he's done (i.e., screaming). Today Chris kept Josh home with him and I was free to take my time. The boys shoveled the sidewalk (wish I had been home to get it on the camera!). Afterwards, they made snowangels. Josh was cold and quite anxious to go inside for the hot chocolate Chris offered him. However, Josh misunderstood one little thing. They got inside and took off their wet clothes. Chris walked into the kitchen with some dry socks and found Josh at the kitchen counter. He had pulled a chair up so that he could reach the box of nice chocolates we got for Christmas, opened it up, and taken tiny bites out of each one. I guess that's what you have to do when you can't read! Poor kid thought that Papa had offered him chocolate, not cocoa. No wonder he was in such a hurry to get inside!
No comments:
Post a Comment