Thursday, October 11, 2007

Brasilian Coffee & Fiji

So I am up late once again. We had some friends over and made a pot of Brasilian coffee. Now I can't sleep. Hmmm...What comes to you late at night when you can't sleep? Here's some of my random thoughts, but be warned, they are most definitely not profound!

The crazy thoughts that come to me when I can't fall asleep:
Why does the radiator have to be so loud? When was the last time the top of the (ceiling-mounted) radiator got cleaned? What is keeping the radiator from falling on me while I type?
What colour are my eyes really?
Where did the ugly coffee mug sitting on my desk come from?
Why do I always stub the same toe?
Here comes that noisy radiator again...
Why will Josh sleep on his mattress if it's on the floor, but not if it's on the bedframe? Should I sell said bed-frame and let him keep his mattress on the floor?
Why are there holes drilled through the side of my desk?
Why does Josh like bugs if they're in a container, but panic if I ask him if the lint he's holding is a spider? Is it mean to laugh when he throws the lint on the floor and backs away quickly?
Maybe if I moved to Fiji, I wouldn't have to listen to the radiator anymore. Hmmm...How does one go about moving to Fiji? I knew someone once from Fiji, maybe I can find an email address and ask...
That's it! I'm moving to Fiji (or anywhere else without snow, below-zero temps, and radiators)!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, lets move somewhere warm. We could play the song "Lets pretend we're married" and cavort off to some tropical paradise.

    ReplyDelete