Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Firemen at the Zoo

We took Josh to the zoo tonight. They had tables where the kids could pick up treats or little prizes. Josh loved it! And, he wore his costume without complaints. Well, I did explain that after putting the costume on, he could go around and get candy. What do you know?! He jumped out of his stroller and into his jacket and hat. He was really cute! He also was impressed by all the other little firemen running around. I've got a feeling he thinks that this whole treat thing is going to be a regular occurrence at the zoo.

Another plus about tonight: We ran into lots of friends at the zoo. Some we were expecting to see there. But I did run into an old, dear friend and her family, whom I hadn't seen in a couple years, at least. Sadly, it was so busy and crazy with all our kids that we didn't get much chance to chat before Josh was running on to the next display. Hopefully we can get together soon, without kids, for a real chat!

1 comment:

  1. It was good to run into the three of you there! Give me a call or email me and let's set up a time to meet? I could use an hour out of the house!

    ReplyDelete